About Cenforce(Sildenafil Citrate)100mg Pills:
Sildenafil relaxes muscles found in the walls of blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.Sildenafil under the name Viagra is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men.Another brand of sildenafil is Revatio, which is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and improve exercise capacity in men and women.
Do not take Viagra while also taking Revatio, unless your doctor tells you to.
Do not take sildenafil if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and some recreational drugs such as "poppers". Taking sildenafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.Some medicines can cause unwanted or dangerous effects when used with sildenafil. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines, especially riociguat (Adempas).
Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
Stop using sildenafil and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss.
What Are The Contraindictions Of Cenforce(Sildenafil Citrate)100mg Pills?
You should not use sildenafil if you are allergic to it, or:
if you take other medicines to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension, such as riociguat (Adempas).
Do not take sildenafil if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems. This includes nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, and isosorbide mononitrate. Nitrates are also found in some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers"). Taking sildenafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.
To make sure sildenafil is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems, coronary artery disease;
- a heart attack, stroke, or congestive heart failure;
- high or low blood pressure;
- liver or kidney disease;
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
- a stomach ulcer;
- retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease); or
- if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
Sildenafil can decrease blood flow to the optic nerve of the eye, causing sudden vision loss. This has occurred in a small number of people taking sildenafil, most of whom also had heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or certain pre-existing eye problems, and in those who smoked or were over 50 years old. It is not clear whether sildenafil is the actual cause of vision loss.
This medicine is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.It is not known whether sildenafil passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Do not give sildenafil to anyone under 18 years old without medical advice.
What Are The Side Effects Of Cenforce(Sildenafil Citrate)100mg Pills?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to sildenafil: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Stop taking sildenafil and get emergency medical help if you have:
- heart attack symptoms - chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating;
- vision changes or sudden vision loss; or
- erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis).
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- seizure (convulsions); or
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out.
Common sildenafil side effects may include:
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- headache, dizziness;
- abnormal vision (blurred vision, changes in color vision)
- runny or stuffy nose, nosebleeds;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- muscle pain, back pain; or
- upset stomach.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.