About Vidalista 20mg Pills:
Tadalafil relaxes muscles of the blood vessels and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.Tadalafil under the name of Cialis is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate). Another brand of tadalafil is Adcirca, which is used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and improve exercise capacity in men and women.
Do not take tadalafil if you are also using a nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and some recreational drugs such as "poppers". Taking tadalafil with a nitrate medicine can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.Some medicines can cause unwanted or dangerous effects when used with tadalafil. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines, especially riociguat (Adempas).
Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.Get medical help at once if you have nausea, chest pain, or dizziness during sex.Stop using tadalafil and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss.
What Are The Contraindication Of Vidalista 20mg Pills?
You should not take tadalafil if you are allergic to it.Taking tadalafil with certain other medicines can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure. Do not take this medicine if you also use:
- riociguat (to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension); or
- a nitrate drug (for chest pain or heart problems) such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite "poppers".
Some tadalafil can remain in your bloodstream for 2 or more days after each dose you take (longer if you have liver or kidney disease). Avoid nitrate use during this time.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
- a heart attack or stroke;
- angina (chest pain), high or low blood pressure;
- pulmonary hypertension (unless you are taking tadalafil for this);
- a condition called pulmonary veno-occlusive disease (narrowing of the veins that carry blood from the lungs to the heart);
- liver or kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- vision loss, or retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a bleeding disorder;
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease), or an erection lasting longer than 4 hours;
- a stomach ulcer; or
- health problems that make sexual activity unsafe.
Sudden vision loss has occurred in a small number of people taking medicines like tadalafil (Viagra or others). Most of these people already had certain eye problems or risk factors for blood vessel disorders (heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, coronary artery disease, smoking, or being over 50 years old). It is not clear whether the medicine was the actual cause of vision loss.
Tadalafil is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.It is not known whether tadalafil passes into breast milk or if it could affect the nursing baby. Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Tadalafil is not approved for use by anyone younger than 18 years old.
What Are The Side Effects Of Vidalista 20mg Pills?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to tadalafil: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.Stop and get medical help at once if you have nausea, chest pain, or dizziness during sex. You could be having a life-threatening side effect.
Stop using tadalafil and call your doctor at once if you have:
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- an erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis);
- vision changes or sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears or sudden hearing loss; or
- heart attack symptoms - chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating.
Common tadalafil side effects may include:
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- nausea, upset stomach;
- stuffy nose, or
- muscle pain, back pain, pain in your arms or legs.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.